Anatoliy Klochkov – Choreographer of character dances
Education: Moscow State Art and Cultural University, with major Ballet Master-Pedagogue.
Teacher of many years of service at National School of Dance Art.
From 1975 through 2002 works as ballet-master at Construction Forces Ensemble, Sofia.
Laureate at national and international dance festivals and competitions.
- 1987, awarded with Order of Saints Cyril and Methodius, second class.
- 1999, awarded Golden Lyre by the Union of Bulgarian Musicians and Dancers.
- • 2011, awarded Golder Lyre by Bulgarian Union of Teachers.
- 1996-1997 г. 1996-1997 – choreographer for TV films “Shto sam ludo luduvalo” (giddy young thing I was), “Bulgarian God is alive”, “The noise of silence” directed by Velko Yordanov, included in the Golden Fund of Bulgarian National Television.
- In 1999 he takes part as a choreographer in Russian-French movie East-West directed by Regis Wargnier, nominated for Oscar(2000) in the category Best Foreign Language Film.
- In 2003 he is choreographer for the movie In Hell directed by Ringo Lam and starring Jean-Claude Van Damme.
- In 2004 he is producer and dance performer in the movie Travel to Jerusalem directed by Ivan Nitchev.
Own dances with Lira Dance:
- 2011 Rucheyok – Russian Gypsy dance wins third place in the category Character Dance in the competition Grand Dance Prix of Sofia 2011.
- 2013 Zorba – awarded second place in the category Character Dance of Grand Dance Prix of Sofia 2013.
- 2014 Tarantella – presented first during Lira’s own fulltime show Fusion.
- 201 Six Maids and One Brave Fellow – performance first presented on Victory Day, May 9th, in the town of Troyan.